Thursday 29 March 2012

I haven't really got off to the best start here, have I? My Wacom dying really was a bit of a killer, and it took me a few weeks to get some money together to buy a quick replacement. I ended up getting a A6 Intuos 2 on Ebay - way smaller than I was used to, but it'll serve well enough until I make some more money for a bigger tablet. And as if that hurdle wasn't enough of a setback, just a couple of days after I got the tablet I was flattened by a bugger of a cold/flu thing which left me pretty much bed-bound for the best part of a month. Just one thing after another.

Anyway, enough of all that nonsense. I've finally started to get my productivity up again over the past couple of weeks. I've been throwing out pages for a few small projects, and I also got around to mailing out submission folios to a bunch of mid-level imprints a couple of weeks ago. I'll post the pics I used to the submission in a second, and next post I'll talk about which imprints I sent to, how I found them, and anything else about that part that I think might be worth mentioning.


MOTU frieze
Savior 01.01
Savior 01.04
Savior 01.07
Classic Jean Grey
PhotobucketHulk Asunder
Filler 01.01
Filler 01.02
Filler 01.03
Filler 01.08
Marvel Heroes Unite
Gladiator

2 comments:

  1. Derek!

    I got to wondering what you were up to these days, and here you are alive and well and looking prolific and as amazing as ever at colouring!

    Fantastic work as ever, mate. Great to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man, good to hear from ye. Aye, I'm still muddling on somehow. How's you been?

      Delete